We are a small team with long experience in designing and implementing CI systems and related release and development process in more complicated environments:
- industries with regulatory requirements
- projects with custom hardware components, where CI is expected to trigger tests on hardware, while optimizing hardware utilization
- large projects, like building complete custom Linux variants
- complex projects with many components with dependencies
- emulating custom hardware components when "close enough" is sufficient for some tests to reduce costs by reducing need for real hardware
We can both provide dedicated infrastructure, or integrate existing components. While not our main focus our systems can obviously be used to handle simple CI requests as well.
On top of the core CI/Testing experience we also have knowledge in developing and debugging (for) embedded devices.